Pages

Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Black and White

I have never made a wedding card like this before but decided
to try my hand when I heard that a lot of weddings
these days have bridesmaids in black.
Can't remember what the paper was that I used but it was rather lovely
says me who dislikes black.
I made all the roses out of shimmer paper yes even the very tiny ones at the bottom.
Two I edged with a pale yellow copic.



Posted by Picasa


The card That I was going to post today took over from me and ended up
doing it's own thing.
Am I the only one that this happens to. 
I am now tossing up whether to throw it in the bin or give it to someone I don't like.....
No I would never do that but there is always someone
out there who will like it and see nothing wrong with it.


Where ever you are I hope you are not too hot or too wet or too cold.

Thank you for dropping in you are very welcome.


Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.