Pages

Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In a nutshell..


To come through Picasa seems to be the only way I can get my pictures posted how I want them but then they go where they want to and not where I want to place them.  It is all a learning curve.


I have been very brave today and used colours that I would mostly steer clear of.
The background paper I have had for years and is HOTP.
The card is Bazill -Stonewash
The orange is also Bazzill but I don't know the name.
The button was a clear one that I coloured with my copics
as I did the little Hedgie.

 Sorry but you all have to look side on now.
I paper pieced the nutshell to give it added depth.
Having followed the Friday Sketchers Sketch I am entering this in,
Simon says stamps- New beginnings

Thanks for dropping in you are most welcome
and thanks also for all your lovely comments

Margaret

3 comments:

  1. Sweet little image Margaret, love the checked paper too.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card margaret...love your colour mix......thanks for joining Penny Black Saturday for the first challenge of the year...wishing you a happy 2011...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby card! Love the layout and the word flower x
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.