Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Plain and Simple

A very Happy and Healthy new year to everyone out there.


During the break I have been busy cleaning out years of crafting and I have never had such a tidy
work area but cannot move in the spare bedroom. lol


 I am just easing back into card making slowly and thought I would follow the
Friday Sketchers Sketch today.



The papers are Kaiser and are all scraps from my pile of bits and pieces
The white lace was punched with MS double arches.
I have been experimenting with these border punches and found you can make some lovely lace
with a strip of card 2.5cm wide or 1 inch.

I am entering this in
Friday Sketchers 135

Thank you for dropping in you are most welcome



Margaret

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card ;o)
    Thanks for joining us this week on the Friday Sketcher blog.

    Hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.