Pages

Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

2 posts in 2 days


Yes things are looking up.  No it is just that we have a long weekend here and I am dedicating it to
trying to get ahead of myself preparing cards for classes.
I even have some of the instructions typed out ready wonders will never cease.

I saw this Less is more challenge and as I need a birthday card for my daughter for next Tuesday
thought I would give it a go.
I have made an insert with some lovely pastel paper with roses on it.
You see my daughter sees my cards as I make them so I had to make something new for her.
You would have thought I could have got the sentiment straight though.

This really is a challenge as one layer and you have all that empty space.

Have coloured with copics but couldn't use spray on smooch or glimmer mist
and didn't want anything as heavy as glues and glitter or stickles so it is just plain and unadorned.

Less is more  One layer off the page

Thank you for dropping in and for your most welcome comments

Margaret
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. Margaret...this is awesome! I love the roses...and I totally understand about a "straight" sentiment. I had to re-do mine several times before I got it right! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret what a lovely card and you have coloured your roses perfectly...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to "Less is More" Margaret, this is lovely and perfect for our challenge!I'm sure your daughter will be delighted with it.
    I hope that you will be joining us for our clean and simple challenges every week from now on!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Margaret, you've coloured those roses beautifully, I'm sure your daughter will be delighted. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image - lovley way you have interpreted the theme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card. Your roses are beautifully coloured. Your daughter will love this for sure.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely delicate card and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very simple card, but very effective and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, your colouring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi , just wanted to say thank for your kind comments on my LIM card, think I may struggle with this weeks challenge lol. Your roses were coloured beautifully a lovely card....
    hugs lottie x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.