Pages

Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's Autumn in the air


It was very autumnal this morning and I was glad of my dressing gown and the evenings are drawing in too. Soon be time to put the clocks back.  Not looking forward to the winter one little bit
especially as we have had no summer to speak of.
Just Magnolia wanted a card in your favourite colours but I have so many favourites.
I chose these peachy colours that have come out rather darker on the photo.
Simon says wanted a birthday card to wish Lorraine a Happy Birthday.
I hope you have/had a very happy one Lorraine.
Once I have decorated the inside of this card it is going to wing its way to Essex to wish my sister a Happy Birthday.
It is all Birthdays at the moment I had mine early in the month and my eldest daughters was last week. 
In fact we had 9 birthdays in 10 days this month!!!!

Posted by Picasa

This Tilda is one of my friend Lisa's I think she is just so cute.
Coloured of course with my copics.
Hair E50-53-35
Skin E00- 11 -R20
Dress E95-93 Pocket Y00
Petti YG11
Socks Y00-11
Flower Yoo-11-02
Stem YG 03
Shoes E35-31


Am entering this in:
Just Magnolia-Favorite colour combo
Papertake Weekly- 3 of something {Pearls}
Simon says- Happy Birthday
Southern Girls- Use Flowers


Thank you for dropping in you are very welcome don't forget to say hello so that I can come and see you.
Thank you also for all your kind comments.


Margaret

4 comments:

  1. What a totally sweet card, gorgeous work! Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret, well I got really confused when I started reading your post; nights drawing in, clocks going back, autumn??? Then I remembered you live in Australia, lol! Over here we're just about to put the clocks forward and hope for some summer! Gorgeous card today with very appropriate colours for autumn. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, love your colour combo, such a sweet card!! thank for joining us at Just Magnolia/Hanglar & Stanglar this week, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card love the tilda and the colours you have used thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.