Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Too many Challenges..................

...Not enough time.........................

I want to do the Magnolias
the Christmas ones
the Penny Blacks
The Less is more
but time prevents me and my boxes of ready made cards tells me I am MAD,MAD,MAD
What do I need more cards for I can never use all I have now.


Tilda of course. I haven't yet found an Edwin I like unfortunately.




I had a fright this morning as Tilda had gone very pale I think my E00 needed refilling
Seems better now I have gone over her again.  The joy of Copics you can go back and refine.
Skin E00 R20
Hair E53 E50 E31
Ribbon  and Lace YG11
Dress RV23 RV21
Socks  Y00


I did go a little overboard with those little red pearls.  They are so hard to handle and they made me say more than one rude word.  Having got them all on and standing back to have a look I realized I didn't need them all but once on you can't take them off with out damaging the paper.
Should have given you a close up of the lace as it is so pretty and does not show up too well.

Here is hoping you all have a wonderful Easter
and remember Chocolate is not good for you!!!!!!!!!!!.
Hope the Easter bunny remembers I have to have white chocolate.


Thanks for dropping in you are most welcome.

Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Cute & pretty Tilda card. Love your lace trim. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.