Pages

Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Too Pastel I wonder




I have followed the sketch on Just Magnolia and made this in pastels so
that I can enter the Papertake Weekly challenge too.

Still have trouble looking at my work from a distance so make the mistake of
not putting in enough contrast.
ie my flowers should have been cream and then they would have stood out more.

I really love this Tilda though she is not one of mine but was stamped out and sent to me
by another lovely blogger.

She was coloured with my copics but quite a while back and sorry the numbers I used
have been lost in the upheaval of moving my craft from one room to another.
Hey Ho still not enough room!!!!!!!!!


Entering this in:
Just Magnolia- Sketch
Papertake Weekly-Pale Pretty Pastels


Thanks for dropping by you are most welcome

Thank you for all your kind comments.

Margaret. M
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret - i think your card is wonderful hunny xxxx if its any help - i find that contrast can be good if a layer of card stock is darker before the patterned paper goes on .. dont know if you like it like that , but that sometimes helps - i try and pick a colour thats in the paper too - just darker .
    thanks for joining us at papertake weekly this week .
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card as usual Margaret. Lovely image and I love the pale pastels. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, forgot to say thanks for joining us at PTW too! x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.