Pages

Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dreaming?



I haven't inked a Maggie up for a while so thought I needed to.
This isn't a Valentine card but could well be with Tilda
dreaming of her beau.
I cut the leaves out of a rather over powering green but some chalk
soon put paid to that and then I edged them with my
Galaxy gold Brilliance pad. 
It just catches the light and looks good but doesn't photograph well.
I followed the Sketch on Totally Gorjuss.


I am entering this in:
Totally Gorjuss - Sketch
Make it Monday - Where anything goes
Allsorts challenge - Free and easy.
Just  Magnolia - Anything goes.


Thanks for dropping by you are most welcome.


Margaret M


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Very Beautiful card and colouring Margaret..Saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Margaret, super colouring on Tilda's hair and lovely sparkle on the flowers. Popped over from MIM. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card,perfectly coloured image.I just popped over from MIM.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret

    What a beautiful card - the green is not overpowering at all - it is wonderful.

    Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, such a sweet image and fabby flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss.
    Lyndsey xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab colouring! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this creation and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.