Pages

Followers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Prince Charming


 Look who I found living in the handle of the watering can it is only approx 5cm long.
I found it there a couple of weeks ago and put it over the fence into our neighbours small pool but today when I was watering my pots outdoors he popped out of the hole where that water goes in and just sat on the handle as I was doing the watering.
Expect it didn't like the pool because of the birds around here.
We have 3 local Magpies plus Wattle birds and Butcher birds that come around.
We lost all of our Skinks at one stage to a butcher bird though they are coming back now.

Onto my card and did I have problems it just would not go right.

Used the sketch from Bearly mine and tried several images


before I found the right one.
that was my last piece of that shade of green card and a scrap of pink.
Needed the pink to tie in with the DP
and I have no idea where that came from.
Put liquid pearls in the centre of the flowers and really like it  but
mental note to make the centres bigger next time.
the flower by the pot has Diamond stickles in the centre
and the bees wings are also stickled.
Fiddled about with rhinestones but decided against it in the end.


Am entering this in:
Bearly mine  -  sketch.
Allsorts - Dies and punches.
Paper crafting journey - Anything goes.
Shelleys Images - Anything goes.
Inky chicks challenge - Anything goes

Thanks for dropping in you are most welcome.

Margaret M
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. I love your sweet looking card. It's adorable both image and the look of your card. Great work and thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs
    jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card margaret. The creature is very unusual looking, I assume it is a frog?..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just utterly sweet and love the pink and green colour combo super card hun! Thanks for joining us at the BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely, springy creation (wish it were springtime here, lol) This is just adorable! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    P.S. I have blog candy on my blog if you’re interested!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the card! and loving your little visitor in the garden too! thankyou for joining in with the Allsorts Challenge this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.