Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Something a little different



This is what 52CCT challenged us with this week and while I was deciding
which stamps to use I unearthed a whole box full that
had been hidden away in the cupboard.
I had completely forgotten the floral stamp and when I saw it again I knew just
what to put with it to make an Aussie Christmas card.
Didn't want to embellish it too much so left it plain just
some stickles around his hat and perfect pearls in the gum flower centres.
I also found my stamp positioner that I had put in a safe place
and not laid eyes on for months so it made stamping the greeting
so much easier
 

Am entering this in:
52CCT - Triple stamping.
Make it Monday - Anything goes Linky party.
Creative creations challenges - Keep it simple.
CHNC 2 - Anything goes.

Thanks for dropping by you are most welcome.


Margaret M
 
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. This is sooo Beautiful Margaret. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that layering effect - thanks for another lovely entry for my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see more of your lovely crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable! I like your take on the challenge. Thanks for stopping by my blog today with kind words. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card - love the Aussie flavour. Thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! You've managed to pull off a CAS triple time stamping card! Your coloring is wonderful and I adore that bird! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margaret, thanks so much for popping over love your cards , beautiful work, esp Aussie Christmas card, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab Aussie Christmas card Margaret! I love how you've stamped on opposite corners, a great take on our technique challenge!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT once more & I hope you join us again very soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Margaret....love the Aussie bird. Came over from MIM to have a better look x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an unusual Christmas image for us here in the UK- it's fab! lovely use of the technique too. Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what fun Margaret to find some forgotten stamps and then make such a great card with them! I love how you put yours in the corners too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is so lovely Margaret.. Love the design will have to try this.. love the stamps you have used... that bird is sooo cute lol!!..

    Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at 'Make it Monday'..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card love the design and all the layers,wonderful image...Thank you so much for your lovely comment and visit..
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges. Fantastic project. Make sure you stop by often and join us.
    Veronica DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, just popping in to let you know I chose your lovely card as one of my Pick's of the Week from last weeks Make It Monday entries and have featured it on my blog.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.