Pages

Followers

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Christmas lights


I have dug out another old favorite stamp this time a Hero Arts
to light up my Chrissy card.
I stamped this with black Fabrico and used psychedelic embossing powder.
They really catch the light, but you can only glimpse it right at the top
the camera did not reproduce it well.
 The smallest of my oblong dies was just the right width to cut out a frame
but not long enough so I had to move it down.
The greeting was a Lucy stamp from years ago too and this I stamped 
with the Fabrico but used clear embossing this time.
I used liquid pearls for the stars and the sparkle.
The lights were coloured with my copics


From this photo you can have a peek inside and see that
I mounted the frame.
Some bakers twine completes the card.
Not the usual Christmas colours.

Am entering this in:
52CCT - Baubles
Christmas stamping AYL - I used heat embossing, Twine and Copic markers
CHNC - Window or frame
CHNC 2-Anything goes

Thanks for dropping in you are most welcome.

Margaret M
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. A great CAS card!! Cute image, and I love the peek at the inside! I rarely bother to decorate the inside of my cards, but I should because it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card Margaret..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A darling card! LOVE the sweet CAS feel and the use of the twine! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das ist ja eine tolle Karte. Tolle Farben, tolles Motiv.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely CAS card! I really like the string of ornaments and the vertical sentiment (wish it was easier to find more of those) Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your design- the string of ornaments and the vertical positioning of the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card! Love those lights! Thanks for joining Hazels extra challenge this month and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.