Pages

Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Shades of green



I am not going to tell you my first card got filed in the waste bin.
 I have only scraps of green card left so have put it on my shopping list
but don't know when I will get to shop.
We do have a Quilt and craft fair coming up in Hobart
at the end of the month but doubt there will be much in the way of
paper craft there.
However I found these trees cut from an old Sizzix die in a box marked Xmas things.
Amazing I am not usually so well organised.

Now am quite happy with this very CAS card

Am entering this in:
 52CCT - Shades of green
CHNC - Used die cut or Punches
CHNC 2 - Anything goes 
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card Margaret..I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, you made me laugh! We probably all have done what you did too. Many of my projects get deep sixed. And I'd be hard pressed to find things "filed" away so I could use them. So, is your Hobart in Indiana? I had an uncle-in-law who grew up there. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, by the way....is that rose at the top of your blog a picture from your yard? It is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely CAS card! LOVE the trio of trees! :) Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity and the white space and, of course, those super trees - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should be happy with this card as it turned out terrific! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful CAS Christmas card Margaret, the trees in different shades of green are perfect - what a great find in your stash! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT again, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you should be- it's a great CAS card and all from the 'spares' box! Thanks for sharing your shades of green card with us at 52 CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.