Pages

Followers

Monday, September 23, 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge


With the ABC Christmas card challenge we could choose
either Christmas stockings or a follow a sketch.
I choose to do the later and all out of left overs.
It is of course another of my lovely Penny Black stamps
and I know exactly who will get this card on December 26th
.

Yes you did read correctly it is tradition in our family to have
our family together on Boxing day.
It all started because I worked in the hospitality industry
and my husband was a cricket curator and December 25th
was the busiest day of the year for both of us.

Challenges :
 CHNC - Stamp stamp stamp
ABC Christmas challenge - Christmas stockings or sketch
CHNC 2 - Anything goes
Make it Monday - Anything goes


Thanks for dropping in.

Margaret M
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. cute little card, I like hedghogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image & love the colours you chose!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaw! How cute is that little guy, Margaret! He caught my eye on MIM.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute. Years ago Boxing Day was the day that most families got together and opened their presents so you are keeping up old traditions. Lol!! I spotted you on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas card, the Penny Black hedgie is so cute and love the sponging around him. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and adorable image Margaret. I spotted this on MIM..loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card for both CHNC challenges - love that image x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love the shade of that green. Popped over from mim. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my little claire card recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and the image is completely adorable! So glad you joined us for our Stockings or Sketch Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.