Pages

Followers

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My 5 favorite Christmas Cards

I do hope you all have the most enjoyable Christmas with friends and family
And the very best of health and happiness in 2014.

This was so hard to stop at 5 cards Debby and I am still
debating whether to swop one or two even now.



I love the silver on the purple in this one.

Shabby chic is not my style but it grows on you

This is such a bright and happy card

I just love the pattern paper on this one.

Can not resist the LOTV bunny.


Margaret M
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Amazing cards. Love the shine on that first card so pretty purple and silver. Love the glitter you added to the holly leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely card Margaret !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so beautiful! Gorgeous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Margaret you've made some lovely, beautiful cards this Christmas and I'm so pleased you've joined me this year with my Favourite Five Christmas Cards 2013.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.