Pages

Followers

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Very distressed

Oh this is not my usual style but you have to give me something for trying.
The photos are not the best as I took them
in the evening when the light was going
and didn't use the lamp.
I got very distressed  making the flowers
and they have been distressed with everything I could lay my hands on.
Glimmer mist, Stickles, Distress inks, Rubons.  
I didn;t mind misting them with water but
crumpling them up was hard to do.
I did put some rubon on the lace to soften the harsh white but it
still looks too white to me.
So now it is over to you what do you think?


Here is a peek inside


This may be my last post for a while as we are having the bathroom renovated
and have to get out of the house for a couple of weeks
so this will mean no crafting for me.
While this is happening I will be leaving my Husband in the care
of my youngest daughter for a couple of days 
and visiting my favorite craft shop in Tassie it has been too long between visits.


Challenges:


Thanks for dropping in don't forget to say hello.



Margaret M





16 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with your flowers Margaret!!! And a beautiful card too, new bathroom being fitted how great is that and you don't have to be there with all the mess, been there and was working all day and had to come home to face it. Enjoy your craft shopping. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love your flowers and the lace. All the best for the renovations. Enjoy your craft shopping.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funchallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Margaret! I think you did a great job on those flowers. They are gorgeous! Hope all goes well for you in the next few weeks. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the HOC challenge.
    Ang
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, you did an awesome job! I am jealous that you have a craft store to go to! Thanks for playing along at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret I love the main Image it looks like you painted it...adorable Image and nice DP too...beautifully done...great Job Margaret...

    I see your card on MIM and hope you like to see my card #14 and would be glad if you love to leave me some love...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is STUNNING, Margaret! LOVE the soft pinks and all the gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty card ,Love your distressed flowers
    good luck with the renovations...
    Thanks for joining us at MIM one final time and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, right up my street. Your flowers are stunning as it the whole card.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Thanks for your lovely entry at Scrapping4FunChallenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love the soft colors and the romantic touch in your card!
    Thanks for playing with us at House of Cards.
    Come back soon, I'm looking forward to see your next creation :)
    Rosi x CAS - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your soft colored flowers and the lace - beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at HOC - I hope to see you there next time again! Hugs, Cornelia HOC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply beautiful!! The flowers look great. Thanks for joining us at scrapping4funchallenges. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Margaret, Please visit our blog again. Go to this link.
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.ch/2014/03/winner-winner-winner.html
    Have a great weekend!
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.