Pages

Followers

Thursday, August 7, 2014

CAS or Classic

This week is going so quickly and I have not achieved a thing.
I am going to miss all my usual challenges.
However I did get this done using House of Cards sketch.


Nice and simple.


The quality of this first photo is not good but it was getting dark
when I took it without my lamp on.
I wasn't really happy with it 
so decided to add some flowers.


Photo one would I think be CAS but with the flowers more Classic.
What do you think?
The greeting has been embossed with some very old PSX powder
that I really thought must be past its best
But it has taken beautifully.
I have used 
Spellbinders - Labels 8, Gold Labels 8, Sprigs for the leaves
The rose card is some I have had for ever
and the ribbon I bought at the craft show here in Hobart at the end of July.
Unfortunately there was little of interest to lovers of paper craft
at the show and I am told the paper craft show in Melbourne
was sorely lacking too.
Still Tasmanians do have the best paper craft shop in Australia
up in Devonport  I just can't get there very often.

Am entering this in:


Thanks for dropping by.


Margaret M

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of die cuts Margaret and I like the addition of the flower swag! So pretty! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Margaret! LOVE those beautiful flowers and the use of ribbon for the strips! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card, Margaret. Great job! Thank you for playing with us in the DIES R US "birthday" challenge!

    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret your card is beautiful, love your layout and use of dies. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right Margaret, with the gorgeous little flowers, your card is even more beautiful !! Great use of die cuts too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at House of Cards.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Margaret, I love the soft colors! Thanks so much for joining us at HOC this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes the flowers make the card. Great job and thanks for sharing with us this month at HOC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vety pretty. I love the addition of the flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at House of Cards.
    Ang HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Margaret! Love the addition of the flowers! Thanks for sharing at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.