Pages

Followers

Friday, October 24, 2014

Running late

Oh I am so late this week but my few days away 
meant more to do when I got home.
But wow did I enjoy myself
even if I did come home with more than I intended.



I could have bought more!!!!!!!!!
but was very good and put some of it back.
There is also quite  list in the order book too for next time.


Well now onto my card.
I have had very little crafting time this week and 
52CCT wanted a single layer card.
So I decided that I would emboss with one of my dies.
Now if there is anyone in blog land with an EBosser.
Please, please, please, what is the recipe for embossing with a die.
I have tried every combination and still it cuts out.
Having wasted all my craft time on this it was a mad scramble
to come up with a card and as I did not have my glasses on
just regard any smudges etc as intentional.
After all it is handmade.
The holly stamp and greeting are from 
Penny Black Transparency called Christmas wishes



Am entering this in:


Thanks for dropping in and for all the lovely comments they make my day.



Margaret M

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS make Margaret and wow, that's some fantastic looking stash you've got there......can't wait to see what you make with it all! Sorry can't help with the eBosser. Hope you're well......have a lovely weekend!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Margaret you did have fun didn't you!!! And I am glad you did. Love your card. Your C.AS design is lovely. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret
    Can't see a single smudge, only a super CAS card. The stamps are lovely.
    What an amazing new stash. I'm very jealous. Meeting Hazel above, and the other Scottish Girls at a big craft show in 2 weeks so will get to spend then.
    Enjoy playing with your new toys lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic new stash and looking forward to seeing what you do, love your one layer card and thanks for taking part in 52CC throw down this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. I really like the little holly squares, super layout. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week.

    BTW - you got some fab new stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh....how absolutely gorgeous this is Margaret!! Love your framed holly. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT. Have fun playing with your new stash. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous Christmas creation Margaret, thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous.Thanks for joining Penny Black & More challenge. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Margaret , the bell on my card? I purchased last year they came in red green gold and silver, I can't remember where from but I just googled them, I'm sure you will find them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely stamping and coloring making a great one layer card. This is one of my favourite designs to use. Thanks for joining in T 52 CCT
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  11. A terrific one layer card. I like the stamp images and great design

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.