Pages

Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happy 60th

Thought I would show you something a little different for me today.
This is the card I made for my daughters 60th
back in March but it never made it onto my blog until now.


The layers were made with card and shimmer paper.
The satin ribbon is laid over lace and I didn't have enough for a bow.
The number was cut freehand from white glitter paper.



 I made the small blossoms with an EK success punch
and although it doesn't look like it they were all sponged with
Worn lipstick DI.


The leaves are from Flower frenzy by Paper Artist and it is all set out on
SB Floral Ovals.

This week  Allsorts  Flower Power.






Thanks for dropping in.


Margaret M

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Margaret, love your beautiful card. The flowers are really pretty and great design.
    Have a great day
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, a beautiful card, love your design. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret
    Terrific card. Beautiful flowers and design. I'm just amazed you have a 60 year old daughter lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight. Simply Papercrafts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, beautiful flowers.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Flower Power' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.