Pages

Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Lots of Pearls

Owing to what has been going on in my life I
  now have a lot of cards that I have never posted
so thought it was about time I
showed some of them.



I was asked for a special 50th one that had to go in an envelope.
I took the photo before I put the 50 on the banner.
Should not have used black for the greeting but couldn't find my 
Pearlescant Coral Brilliance pad.
I am making an early New Year resolution
to clean up and put every thing away in it's place when I have
finished making a card.
Wonder how long that will last.






Lovely to see you drop in anytime.

EM




4 comments:

  1. Hello, great to see one of your beautiful cards.
    Love the wonderful colours and and the fantastic design.
    Have a good weekend
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret
    Terrific card. Love all that pearl action around the edge.......beautiful!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge!
    Good luck!
    Giada DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.