Pages

Followers

Monday, March 28, 2016

A Wedding in the family

The secret is out Nathan our eldest grandson married his lovely Meagan
in a beautiful outdoor setting with just a small family group present.
The first wedding in our family for over 30 years!
So you can guess how excited I was.
But we had to keep the secret for so long as the wedding took place
on March 19th but their engagement party was not until March 26th.
When they announced they were already married!
So I had had to carry that secret around since before last Christmas.



So now I can show you the cards that I made for them.


The heart doily I have had for years and the roses
are from SB Rose Creation cut from some lovely cream linen card
From Bevs Cross Crafts you will find her HERE.
The ivy and the corners are from Sue Wilson dies.



I quilled and shaped the wedding bells.


The words and the bridal couple are from a set by Beccy Muir and the 
small card I made to hold a personal message.
Here is hoping you all had as lovely an  Easter as I did.


Margaret M 




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and a beautiful bride. I can see why you liked my rose cards now I see your blogheader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret
    Sorry I'm catching up.
    Oh, what a gorgeous couple they make and your grandson is a handsome chap.
    Looks like a wonderful day was had and a day of joy after the harder times you have had the last few months.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.